2023 Summer Camp Information Package *coming soon
(includes boat times, packing list, FAQ’s and more!)
SUMMER CAMP 2023
- Session 1 July 7 – 12, 2023 (6 Days) $739
*A number of campers are chosen and sponsored by local Rotary groups during this session. Space is available for regular registration. This session is restricted to 9 – 12 years old. FULL!
- Session 2 July 14 – 19, 2023 (6 Days) $739 for ages 8 – 16 FULL!
- Session 3 July 21 – 26, 2023 (6 Days) $739 for ages 8 – 16 FULL!
- Session 4 July 28 – August 2 , 2023 (6 Days) $739 for ages 8 – 16 FULL!
- Session 5 August 4 – 9 , 2023 (6 Days) $739 for ages 8 – 16 FULL!
- Session 6 August 11 – 16, 2023 (6 Days) $739 for ages 8 – 16 FULL!
- Session 7 August 18 – 21 , 2023 (4 Days) $499 for ages 8 – 16 only 12 male camper spots available
If the session you are looking for is full at this time please feel to click the register now button below and to join our waitlist.
- Step 1: Jr Leader in Training BOOTCAMP July 21 – 26, 2023 $739 (Min Age: 14 Yrs) 3 male and 2 female spots available!
- Step 2: Sr Leader in Training August 11 – 21, 2023 $1399 (Min Age: 15 Yrs) 8 male spots available!
- Step 3: Counselor In Training July 7 – 19, 2023 $1449 (Min Age: 16 Yrs) *following completion of the CIT program, your camper can choose their practicum week from the remaining camp sessions. FULL!
After successfully completing Counselor in Training & practicum, youth who are a minimum of 17 years old are welcome to apply to be a co-counselors (volunteer) and young adults a minimum of 18 Years of age can apply for paid positions as cabin leaders.
Note: Camp Jubilee Leadership Programs generally have limited enrollment of 16 campers and therefore these programs fill up fast! We encourage families to register campers early to avoid disappointment! Note: Leadership Programs require an interview (phone/zoom) to be completed as part of the registration process.
IMPORTANT NOTE – If you are registering for 2 consecutive sessions, you must pick your camper up on the last day of the first session and return for the start of the second session.
INTERNATIONAL CAMPERS – Camp Jubilee does host some international campers, however availability is very limited. Before registering an international camper, please call our office at 604-937-7388 for information, registration approval and registration fee schedule.
SAMPLE SUMMER CAMP WEEKLY SCHEDULE
Based on a 6 Day Session)
(Shorter Camp Programs would have an altered schedule)
Day # 1 Welcome to Camp
– Settle in your new Cabin/Meet your leaders
– Camp wide Game and Opening Campfire
Day # 2-3 Camp Adventure Activities
– Canoeing, kayaking*, swimming, archery, hiking, low/high ropes courses*, rock climbing*, beach exploration etc. (*some activities are 10 years+)
– Evening Camp wide Game and Campfire
Day # 3-4 Outtrip Program
– Kayak, canoe or hike to a outtrip location on-site or on Indian Arm. Work with your cabin group to set up your tarp shelter, cook dinner, explore and sleep under the stars.
Day # 5 Theme Day
– Bring your imagination as we experience a variety of fun activities with our weekly theme such as pirate day or super hero day. Bring your water spray toys for this one!
– End of session Banquet/Awards
– Jubilee Jamboree and Games
Day # 6 Departure Day
– Pack and Clean Cabin
– Closing Ceremony
– Load boats and depart for Cates Park – return Home!
Campers will enjoy a personalized approach, comfortable facilities, great food and an inspiring environment. Our programs build on life skills such as; communication, problem solving, and team work. Campers experience the independence of being away from home, develop new friendships and create lifelong memories.
TYPICAL DAILY SCHEDULE (SAMPLE
|7:30 Wake Up||3:30 Activity # 4|
|8:30 Breakfast||5:30 Dinner|
|9:00 Camp Clean Up||6:00 Cabin Activity|
|9:30 Activity #1||Time|
|11:00 Activity #2||7:00 Camp Wide|
|1:15 Siesta||8:00 Campfire|
|2:00 Activity #3||9:00 Snack|
|9:30 Lights Out|
- Cancel with more than 60 days notice – full refund less a $75 administration fee
- Cancel with less than 60 days notice – 50% refund of total registration cost less a $75 administration fee
- Cancel with less than 30 days notice – no refund
No refund will be given for campers who leave camp due to homesickness, or for violating camp policies.
*Exceptions may be made if camp is provided with a physicians note outlining medical reasons for the cancellation. Please allow up to 2 weeks to process refund. Transfers to another session requested by a parent/guardian can be accommodated if space is available.