Although things are still uncertain, current possibilities include running programs as normal (if possible and/or at reduced capacity), or continuing our successful Family Cabin Rentals introduced in 2020. We are also exploring other options such as day trips, day camps and wilderness programs.
Registration is currently open for our summer camp programs for August and we will continue to keep you updated when we get any new information.
We look forward to seeing all of you for summer camp 2021!
2021 SUMMER CAMP INFORMATION PACKAGE ~ COMING SOON
(includes boat times, packing list, FAQ’s and more!)
& TEEN CAMP (12-16)
Session 1 July 2 – 8, 2021 (7 Days)
Session 2 July 9 – 15, 2021 (7 Days)
Session 3 July 16 – 22, 2021 (7 Days) – CANCELLED
Session 4 July 23 – 28, 2021 (6 Days) – CANCELLED
*NEW DATES* Session 5 Tuesday August 3 – Friday August 6, 2021 (4 Days) (8-16 years)
$449 (+GST) – FULL *waitlist option
*NEW DATES* Session 6 Monday August 9 – Friday August 13, 2021 (5 Days) (8-16 years) $560 (+GST) – FULL *waitlist option
*NEW DATES* Session 7 Monday August 16 – Friday August 20, 2021 (5 Days) (8-16 years) $560 (+GST) – FULL *waitlist option
*NEW DATES* Session 8 Monday August 23 – Friday August 27, 2021 (5 Days) (8-16 years)
$560 (+GST) – FULL *waitlist option
- Step 1: Sr Leader in Training Aug Monday August 16 – Friday August 20, 2021 (Min Age: 15 Yrs) $560 (+GST)
- Step 2: Counselor In Training Tuesday August 3 to Friday August 6 (campers go home for the weekend) return Monday August 9 to Friday August 13, 2021 (Min Age: 16 Yrs) $999 (+GST)
After successfully completing Counselor in Training, youth who are a minimum of 17 years old are welcome to apply to be a co-counselors(volunteer) and young adults a minimum of 18 Years of age can apply for paid positions as cabin leaders.
Note: Camp Jubilee Leadership Programs generally have limited enrollment of 16 campers and therefore these programs fill up fast! We encourage families to register campers early to avoid disappointment! Note: Leadership Programs require a program questionnaire to be completed as part of the registration process.
IMPORTANT NOTE – If you are registering for 2 consecutive sessions, you must pick your camper up on the last day of the first session and return the next day for the start of the second session.
INTERNATIONAL CAMPERS – Camp Jubilee does host some international campers, however availability is very limited. Before registering an international camper or group of campers, please call our office at 604-937-7388 for information, registration approval and registration fee schedule.
SAMPLE SUMMER CAMP WEEKLY SCHEDULE
(Based on a 7 Day Session)
(Shorter Camp Programs would have an altered schedule)
Day # 1 Welcome to Camp
– Settle in your new Cabin/Meet your leaders
– Camp wide Game and Opening Campfire
Day # 2-3 Camp Adventure Activities
– Canoeing, kayaking*, swimming, archery, hiking, low/high ropes courses*, rock climbing*, beach exploration etc. (*some activities are 10 years+)
– Evening Camp wide Game and Campfire
Day # 4-5 Outtrip Program
– Kayak, canoe or hike to a outtrip location on-site or on Indian Arm. Work with your cabin group to set up your tarp shelter, cook dinner, explore and sleep under the stars.
Day # 6 Theme Day
– Bring your imagination as we experience a variety of fun activities with our weekly theme such as pirate day or super hero day. Bring your water spray toys for this one!
– End of session Banquet/Awards
– Jubilee Jamboree and Games
Day # 7 Departure Day
– Pack and Clean Cabin
– Closing Ceremony
– Load boats and depart for Cates Park – return Home!
Campers will enjoy a personalized approach, comfortable facilities, great food and an inspiring environment. Our programs build on life skills such as; communication, problem solving, and team work. Campers experience the independence of being away from home, develop new friendships and create lifelong memories.
TYPICAL DAILY SCHEDULE (SAMPLE
|7:30 Wake Up||3:30 Activity # 4|
|8:30 Breakfast||5:30 Dinner|
|9:00 Camp Clean Up||6:00 Cabin Activity|
|9:30 Activity #1||Time|
|11:00 Activity #2||7:00 Camp Wide|
|1:15 Siesta||8:00 Campfire|
|2:00 Activity #3||9:00 Snack|
|9:30 Lights Out|
- Cancel with more than 60 days notice – full refund less a $75 administration fee
- Cancel with less than 60 days notice – 50% refund of total registration cost less a $75 administration fee
- Cancel with less than 30 days notice – no refund
No refund will be given for campers who leave camp due to homesickness, or for violating camp policies.
*Exceptions may be made if camp is provided with a physicians note outlining medical reasons for the cancellation. Please allow up to 2 weeks to process refund. Transfers to another session requested by a parent/guardian can be accommodated if space is available.