2023 Summer Camp Information Package *coming soon
(includes boat times, packing list, FAQ’s and more!)
SUMMER CAMP 2023
- Session 1 July 7 – 12, 2023 (6 Days) $739
*A number of campers are chosen and sponsored by local Rotary groups during this session. Space is available for regular registration. This session is restricted to 9 – 12 years old.
- Session 2 July 14 – 19, 2023 (6 Days) $739 for ages 8 – 16
- Session 3 July 21 – 26, 2023 (6 Days) $739 for ages 8 – 16
- Session 4 July 28 – August 2 , 2023 (6 Days) $739 for ages 8 – 16
- Session 5 August 4 – 9 , 2023 (6 Days) $739 for ages 8 – 16
- Session 6 August 11 – 16, 2023 (6 Days) $739 for ages 8 – 16
- Session 7 August 18 – 21 , 2023 (4 Days) $499 for ages 8 – 16
- Step 1: Jr Leader in Training BOOTCAMP July 21 – 26, 2023 $739 (Min Age: 14 Yrs)
- Step 2: Sr Leader in Training August 11 – 21, 2023 $1399 (Min Age: 15 Yrs)
- Step 3: Counselor In Training July 7 – 19, 2023 $1449 (Min Age: 16 Yrs) *following completion of the CIT program, your camper can choose their practicum week from the remaining camp sessions.
After successfully completing Counselor in Training & practicum, youth who are a minimum of 17 years old are welcome to apply to be a co-counselors (volunteer) and young adults a minimum of 18 Years of age can apply for paid positions as cabin leaders.
Note: Camp Jubilee Leadership Programs generally have limited enrollment of 16 campers and therefore these programs fill up fast! We encourage families to register campers early to avoid disappointment! Note: Leadership Programs require an interview (phone/zoom) to be completed as part of the registration process.
IMPORTANT NOTE – If you are registering for 2 consecutive sessions, you must pick your camper up on the last day of the first session and return for the start of the second session.
INTERNATIONAL CAMPERS – Camp Jubilee does host some international campers, however availability is very limited. Before registering an international camper, please call our office at 604-937-7388 for information, registration approval and registration fee schedule.
SAMPLE SUMMER CAMP WEEKLY SCHEDULE
Based on a 6 Day Session)
(Shorter Camp Programs would have an altered schedule)
Day # 1 Welcome to Camp
– Settle in your new Cabin/Meet your leaders
– Camp wide Game and Opening Campfire
Day # 2-3 Camp Adventure Activities
– Canoeing, kayaking*, swimming, archery, hiking, low/high ropes courses*, rock climbing*, beach exploration etc. (*some activities are 10 years+)
– Evening Camp wide Game and Campfire
Day # 3-4 Outtrip Program
– Kayak, canoe or hike to a outtrip location on-site or on Indian Arm. Work with your cabin group to set up your tarp shelter, cook dinner, explore and sleep under the stars.
Day # 5 Theme Day
– Bring your imagination as we experience a variety of fun activities with our weekly theme such as pirate day or super hero day. Bring your water spray toys for this one!
– End of session Banquet/Awards
– Jubilee Jamboree and Games
Day # 6 Departure Day
– Pack and Clean Cabin
– Closing Ceremony
– Load boats and depart for Cates Park – return Home!
Campers will enjoy a personalized approach, comfortable facilities, great food and an inspiring environment. Our programs build on life skills such as; communication, problem solving, and team work. Campers experience the independence of being away from home, develop new friendships and create lifelong memories.
TYPICAL DAILY SCHEDULE (SAMPLE
|7:30 Wake Up||3:30 Activity # 4|
|8:30 Breakfast||5:30 Dinner|
|9:00 Camp Clean Up||6:00 Cabin Activity|
|9:30 Activity #1||Time|
|11:00 Activity #2||7:00 Camp Wide|
|1:15 Siesta||8:00 Campfire|
|2:00 Activity #3||9:00 Snack|
|9:30 Lights Out|
- Cancel with more than 60 days notice – full refund less a $75 administration fee
- Cancel with less than 60 days notice – 50% refund of total registration cost less a $75 administration fee
- Cancel with less than 30 days notice – no refund
No refund will be given for campers who leave camp due to homesickness, or for violating camp policies.
*Exceptions may be made if camp is provided with a physicians note outlining medical reasons for the cancellation. Please allow up to 2 weeks to process refund. Transfers to another session requested by a parent/guardian can be accommodated if space is available.