Camp Jubilee’s School programs offer students from kindergarten to grade 12 flexible, customized programs to meet the unique needs of your class or school.
Jubilee Outdoor School Programs are about exposing students to nature and outdoor activities in a way that is fun, informative and exciting. All of our programs are designed with these goals in mind and are facilitated by our trained and experienced instructors.
By combining excellent outdoor programming with great food and comfortable lodging, we hope to create an outdoor experience that leaves students with amazing memories and a new interest in exploring nature.
OVERNIGHT PROGRAMS INCLUDE
- BOAT TRANSPORTATION FROM CATES PARK, NORTH VANCOUVER
- STUDENT ACCOMMODATION IN HEATED CABINS WITH ELECTRICITY AND TWO-PIECE BATH
- ADULTS ONLY SEMI-PRIVATE LODGE ROOMS
- MEALS AND SNACKS, FROM DINNER ON ARRIVAL DAY TO BAGGED LUNCH ON DEPARTURE DAY
- INSTRUCTED OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES
- EVENING CAMPFIRE PROGRAM
- WIFI, ADULTS LOUNGE, MEETING SPACE
- UNLIMITED COFFEE AND TEA FOR ADULTS
- THE BEST TIME OF YOUR LIFE!
ADVENTURE OUTDOOR SCHOOL
Choose from a full range of outdoor education activities such as archery, voyageur canoe, slingshots, hiking, beach study, shelter building, orienteering and team building. For those ages 10+: low ropes, kayaking, high ropes, and rock climbing. Note: rock climbing is closed for 2024.
1-Night/2-Day Outdoor School $200/student
2-Night/3-Day Outdoor School $295/student
3-Night/4-Day Outdoor School $430/student
2-Night/3-Day Weekend $245/student
Rates are subject to a $7 per person fuel surcharge and GST. One free adult for every 12 students.
* includes 1 free adult for every 12 students
* rates are per student, extra discounted adult fees apply
* rates are subject to GST and a variable fuel surcharge*
minimum group size of 30 students. We can sometimes accommodate smaller groups, please contact the office.
We had a great time at camp. Your facilities are terrific and the staff was awesome. Thank you so much.
YOUR ADVENTURE BEGINS NOW