NOW HIRING FOR 2022
Camp Jubilee is now hiring enthusiastic, team-focused, outdoor enthusiasts who are keen to work with children, youth, and families during the season! You will spend your days leading guests through many outdoor adventures including canoeing, kayaking, hiking, archery, campfires, crafts, and much more! Program staff also work in other areas of camp a part of a team, including cleaning camp facilities, helping in the kitchen, and assisting in keeping the site clean and tidy.
We are currently Hiring:
- Camp Director / General Manager click for Job Description
- Outdoor School Coordinator click for Job Description
- Food Services Staff – Cooks, Kitchen Assistants (March – October)
- Asst Coordinator – Camp Administration click for Job Description
- Asst Coordinator – High Ropes and Rock Climbing click for Job Description
- Asst Coordinator = Day Trips and Weekend Rentals click for Job Description
- Asst Coordinator – Staff Support and Leadership Programs click for Job Description
- Activity Instructor / Summer Camp Leader click for Job Description
- Asst Coordinator – Safety & First Aid click for Job Description
- Asst Coordinator – Waterfront click for Job Description
- Maintenance Staff (March – October)
- Summer Camp Wellness Coordinator (Summer Only) click for Job Description
- Summer Camp Camper Assistance and Behaviour Team Member (Summer Only) click for Job Description
- Summer Camp Cabin Leader (Summer Only) click for Job Description
- Summer Camp Section Leader (Summer Only) click for Job Description
- Summer Camp Volunteer Co-Counselor click for Job Description
Wages and Benefits:
- Accommodations and meals (while working)
- Work in an inspiring outdoor environment
- Staff orientation and on-site training
- The daily wage rate of $ 121.00 – $ 140.00/day (Depending on experience and certifications)
All staff require a minimum (before the staff of employment)
- Standard First Aid/CPR Level C
- Voyageur Canoe Training (provided at camp)
- Experience working in a similar setting
The following are not required for all positions, but encouraged:
- Kayak Instructor Certification
- Advanced First Aid Training
- NLS (Lifeguarding)
All staff will be required to clear a Criminal Records search, background screening, and in house orientation programs.
FACILITIES & MAP
Camp Jubilee is a full service camp facility offering everything from accommodations to outdoor adventure activity options!
The Camp Jubilee Alumni Association – Helping to send kids to camp, they also help support the camp, our staff and volunteers!
Camp Jubilee is a Fun and Rewarding place to Work!