STAFF OPPORTUNITIES-NOW HIRING FOR 2023!
Camp Jubilee is now hiring enthusiastic, team-focused, outdoor enthusiasts who are keen to work with children, youth, and families during the season! You will spend your days leading guests through many outdoor adventures including canoeing, kayaking, hiking, archery, campfires, crafts, and much more! Program staff also work in other areas of camp a part of a team, including cleaning camp facilities, helping in the kitchen, and assisting in keeping the site clean and tidy.
We are currently Hiring
For the 2023 season we are actively seeking individuals that have a background/training in ropes, kayaking or lifeguarding. Please apply under the General Instructor listing and mention any experience throughout your application.
Full Season Opportunities March – October
- General Instructor/ Cabin Leader click for Job Description
- Specialized Instructors click for Job Description
- Assistant Coordinator – High Ropes and Rock Climbing click for Job Description
- Assistant Coordinator – Camp Administration click for Job Description
- Assistant Coordinator – Waterfront click for Job Description
- Assistant Coordinator – Staff Support and Leadership Programs click for Job Description
- Maintenance Staff click for Job Description
- Food Services Staff – Cooks, Kitchen Assistants click for Job Description
Summer Only Opportunities June – August
- Summer Camp Cabin Leader click for Job Description
- Summer Camp Section Leader click for Job Description
- Volunteer Co-Counselor click for Job Description
- Summer Camp Wellness Coordinator click for Job Description
- Summer Camp Camper Assistance and Behaviour Team Member click for Job Description
Wages and Benefits:
- Accommodations and meals (while working)
- Work in an inspiring outdoor environment
- Staff orientation and on-site training
- The daily wage rate of $ 128.00 – $ 145.00/day (Depending on experience and certifications)
All staff require a minimum (before the staff of employment)
- Standard First Aid/CPR Level C
- Voyageur Canoe Training (provided at camp)
- Level 1 Ropes training or ACCT equivalent (provided at camp)
- Experience working in a similar setting
The following are not required for all positions, but encouraged:
- Kayak Instructor Certification
- Advanced First Aid Training
- NLS (Lifeguarding)
- Level 2 Ropes Training or ACCT equivalent (provided at camp with experience)
All staff will be required to clear a Criminal Records search, background screening, and in house orientation programs.
FACILITIES & MAP
Camp Jubilee is a full service camp facility offering everything from accommodations to outdoor adventure activity options!
The Camp Jubilee Alumni Association – Helping to send kids to camp, they also help support the camp, our staff and volunteers!
Camp Jubilee is a Fun and Rewarding place to Work!