NOW HIRING FOR 2021
Camp Jubilee is now hiring enthusiastic, team-focused, outdoor enthusiasts who are keen to work with children, youth, and families during the season! You will spend your days leading guests through many outdoor adventures including canoeing, kayaking, hiking, archery, campfires, crafts, and much more! Program staff also work in other areas of camp a part of a team, including cleaning camp facilities, helping in the kitchen, and assisting in keeping the site clean and tidy.
We are currently Hiring:
- Food Services Staff – Cooks, Kitchen Assistants(May – October)
- Maintenance Staff(May – October)
- Summer Camp Leaders(July – August)
- Outdoor School Program Specialists(May – October)
- Student Leaders(May-August)
Wages and Benefits:
- Accommodation’s and Meal’s(while working)
- Work in an aspiring outdoor environment
- Staff orientation and on-site training
- The daily wage rate of $ 121.00 – $ 140.00/day(Depending on experience and certifications)
All staff require a minimum(before the staff of employment)
- Standard First Aid/CPR Level C<
- Voyageur Canoe Training(provided at camp)
- Experience working in a similar setting
The following are not required for all positions, but encouraged:
- Kayak Instructor Certification
- Advanced First Aid Training
All staff will be required to clear a Criminal Records search, background screening, and in house orientation programs.
WE’RE A FUN & REWARDING PLACE TO WORK!
We operate from March – October, with Outdoor School and Rental Programs in the spring and fall months, and Summer Camp during July and August. If you are hardworking, cooperative, motivated, team oriented, and like to have fun while being outdoors you may be the right candidate to join our team.