Camp Jubilee Family Camp 2024 *dates are coming soon!
Camp Jubilee is just minutes away from the City, but miles away from City Life! Camp Jubilee lies halfway up Indian Arm at Orlomah Beach, between Cates Park and the Indian River. It is situated at the base of Mt. Seymour offering 128 acres of evergreen forest and a 1/2 mile of waterfront. This unique facility is accessible only by boat and is just a short 30-45-minute ride from Cates Park in North Vancouver.
Wouldn’t it be great to experience what your kids usually get to experience at Jubilee? Imagine spending your days participating in family focused guided activities such as archery, high ropes, shelter building, orienteering, kayaking, nature hike or beach study. Evening programs will include camp crafts and fun campfires. Some may prefer to spend their days simply sitting on the dock reading a good book and watching the sail boats drift past Orlomah Beach.
We look forward to welcoming you and your family to Jubilee in 2023. The experience will be best suited for families looking for a relaxed family focused experience. If you are looking for more of a party/loud type atmosphere we would be pleased to provide recommendations to other facilities.
Each package includes:
- Picturesque Boat trip on Indian Arm to Camp Jubilee and return
- Cabin accommodation (maximum 6 people per cabin)
- Delicious and nutritious Meals (dinner on your first day to brunch on your last day)
- Activities such as kayaking, archery, hiking, swimming and more
- Campfire – the highlight of every camping trip!
Family Camp Policy
- All meals will be served family style and or/buffet style. Outdoor eating, when possible will be encouraged.
- Please do not eat/keep food in cabin areas. Fridges/Storage space will be available if you bring extra snacks, however private cooking facilities are not available in our cabins.
- A maximum of 6 people can be accommodated in each cabin at this time.
- Families larger than 6 can be accommodated in multiple nearby cabins. For families larger than 6, please call our office to register.
- Cleaning staff will not be permitted in your cabin during your camp stay.
- Please review the packing list and note that you must bring your own linens and bedding – No linens or bedding is available.
- No pets allowed.
- Families will be transported to Camp Jubilee from Cates Park in North Vancouver . There is no in-park overnight parking, so groups are encouraged to be dropped off or carpool when possible. Some street parking is available within walking distance to the park.
- As we pick up/ drop off at Cates Park by permission of the District of North Vancouver, please follow all written and posted information.
- The park and dock can be busy so please remember to any posted park signage. The dock is also a busy place as the area is used by us as well as others.
Dates and Rates!
2024 Dates coming soon
Friday to Sunday
*Price is per cabin (All Inclusive for up to 6 people!)
- Cancel with more than 60 days notice – full refund non-refundable deposit
- Cancel with less than 60 days notice – 50% refund of total registration cost less non-refundable deposit
- Cancel with less than 30 days notice – no refund