Family Cabin Rentals
Camp Jubilee is just minutes away from the City, but miles away from City Life! Camp Jubilee lies halfway up Indian Arm at Orlomah Beach, between Cates Park and the Indian River. It is situated at the base of Mt. Seymour offering 128 acres of evergreen forest and a 1/2 mile of waterfront. This unique facility is accessible only by boat and is just a short 30-45-minute ride from Cates Park in North Vancouver.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Camp Jubilee is currently unable to offer our traditional overnight summer camps for children and youth (as of today March 9, 2021) however we are hopeful this will change over the next while. We were incredibly pleased to be able to provide families with the opportunity to spend time at Camp this summer by renting a cabin instead.
Wouldn’t it be great to experience what your kids usually get to experience at Jubilee? Imagine spending your days participating in family focused guided activities such as Archery, Shelter Building, Orienteering, Kayaking, Nature Hike or Beach Study. Evening programs will include camp crafts and of course fun campfires. Some may prefer to spend their days simply sitting on the dock reading a good book and watching the sail boats drift past Orlomah Beach.
We look forward to welcoming you and your family to Jubilee this spring and summer. All members of the extended family are welcome, but please note that you must confirm that all family members have been interacting as part of your family bubble as you will all be sharing a cabin space for your stay. The experience will be best suited for families looking for a relaxed family focused experience. If you are looking for more of a party/loud type atmosphere we would be pleased to provide recommendations to other facilities.
Each package includes:
- Picturesque Boat trip on Indian Arm to Camp Jubilee and return
- Cabin accommodation (maximum 6 people per cabin)
- Delicious and nutritious Meals (dinner on your first day to brunch on your last day)
- Activities such as kayaking, archery, hiking, swimming and more
- Campfire – the highlight of every camping trip!
Cabin Rental Policy
Registration is open to BC Residents Only!
Camp Jubilee staff will of course be following Health Department requirements and so camp will look and feel different! Although multiple families will be able to be at camp at the same time cabins, meals and activities have been designed to be independent of each other family to allow for social distancing. Our Policies will be updated as we receive more information and updated guidelines from the Provincial Health Authority.
Facility Wide Policies:
- Daily employee health screening will occur.
- WorkSafe BC guidelines for use of PPE Equipment/physical distancing will be followed.
- Frequent disinfecting of high touch surfaces will be completed by staff.
- Hand washing/sanitation stations will be available at multiple points throughout the facility.
- Everyone encouraged to practice safe physical distancing and wash/sanitize hands regularity.
- All meals will be served family style only (no buffets) outdoor eating, when possible will be encouraged.
- Food Services will be designed to follow restaurant sector guidelines.
- Please do not eat/keep food in cabin areas. Fridges/Storage space will be available if you bring extra snacks, however private cooking facilities are not available in our cabins.
- A maximum of 6 people can be accommodated in each cabin at this time (this may change in accordance with Provincial Health Orders).
- Families larger than 6 can be accommodated in multiple nearby cabins. For families larger than 6, please call our office to register.
- Cabins will be cleaned and disinfected before arrival.
- Cleaning staff will not be permitted in your cabin during your camp stay.
- Please review the packing list and note that you must bring your own linens and bedding – No linens or bedding is available.
- No pets allowed.
- Families will be transported to Camp Jubilee from Cates Park in North Vancouver . There is no in-park overnight parking, so groups are encouraged to be dropped off or carpool when possible. Some street parking is available within walking distance to the park.
- As we pick up/ drop off at Cates Park by permission of the District of North Vancouver, please follow all written and posted information.
- The park and dock can be busy so please remember to follow good social distancing in the park and on the dock as the area is used by us as well as others.
Dates and Rates!
Registration is open to BC Residents Only!
- June 25 – 27, 2021 $799 + GST *FULL
- July 2 – July 5, 2021 $1099 + GST
- July 5 – 7, 2021 $799 + GST *CANCELLED
- July 7 – 9, 2021 $799 + GST
- July 9 – 12, 2021 $1099 + GST *FULL
- July 12 – 14, 2021 $799 + GST
- July 14 – 16, 2021 $799 + GST *FULL
- July 16 – 19, 2021 $1099 + GST *FULL
- July 19 – 21, 2021 $799 + GST
- July 21 – 23, 2021 $799 + GST
- July 23 – 26, 2021 $1099 + GST *FULL
- July 26 – 30, 2021 $1499 + GST
*Price is per cabin (All Inclusive for up to 6 people!)